Notes & AGB's
Your parking space is at your disposal from 13:00 hrs on the day of arrival and until 12:00 hrs on the day of departure. Please note the parking space limits and the time of departure. If you depart after 12:00 noon or use another parking space, we will charge you the fee.
You pay your accommodation fee on the day of your departure. No card payment possible.
Cancellation of parking space
Our claim to the agreed remuneration remains valid even if you do not commence, cancel or depart early. Cancellation is only valid in written form. In the event of cancellations or changes to the booking (departure or earlier departure), the following cancellation rates will be charged:
Cancellation up to 7 days before arrival free of charge
Cancellation from 7 days before arrival will incur a handling fee of 20,- €.
The overnight prices include energy, water and sewage costs as well as the camping flat rate and a car parking space.
The rental accommodation is available for you on the day of arrival from 15:00 hrs. The holiday accommodation must be handed over on the day of departure by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
When booking our holiday accommodation we charge an additional 20,- € handling fee.
bed linen and towels
Bed linen is included in all holiday accommodation. The beds are covered. Towels are to be brought
The kitchen in all holiday accommodation is equipped with coffee machine, crockery, cutlery, glasses, pots and pans.
Pets are allowed in our holiday homes. For the stay we charge 3,- per pet/night.
The ongoing cleaning and the final cleaning is carried out by the tenant. Final cleaning can be booked optionally for 35,- € and we will clean your holiday accommodation. Not included in the final cleaning are bed stripping, waste disposal, removal of food marks, washing dishes, removal of mud marks, removal of animal hair "Rental hoover at reception (5,- €)
cleanliness and damage
After departure, your holiday home will be checked for cleanliness and damage caused. Should the (cleaning) work have to be carried out by the property management, you will be charged for the amount of work involved. You will be informed in writing if necessary. Additional persons, Only by special agreement and with a surcharge.
20% of the tour price must be paid within 14 days of the reservation, the rest is due three months before departure. Invoice amounts under 300,- € and under three months are due immediately.
Cancellation of rental accommodation
Our claim to the agreed remuneration remains valid even if you do not start your journey, cancel it or leave early. Cancellation is only valid in written form. In the event of cancellations or changes to the booking (departure or earlier departure), the following cancellation rates will be charged:
Cancellation up to three months before arrival: free of charge + 20,- €
Processing fee Cancellation from three to two months before arrival: 50% of the total price + 20,- € processing fee
Cancellation from two to one month before arrival: 75% of the total price + 20,- € handling fee
Cancellation one month to 14 days before arrival: 90% of the total price + 20,- € handling fee
Cancellation from 14 days before arrival: 100% of the total pri
- The pitch for your tent / motorhome / caravan will be determined and allocated by us. An independent change of place is not possible.
- Please be considerate towards other guests. All facilities and installations are to be protected.
- In the interests of environmental protection, please observe the applicable waste regulations, in particular the waste separation regulations (see next page for instructions).
- No barriers, trenches or open fireplaces may be erected. When grilling (in fireproof containers away from the ground) with charcoal and dry wood, always pay attention to smoke development. Your neighbour must not be affected.
- Do not hammer small stones on electricity boxes and terraces. On departure, please remove any remains of wood and stone from the pitch.
- You can order fresh rolls from the Hunsrück country baker for the following day until 17:00 at the reception. The bread rolls can be picked up from 8:00 to 10:00 o'clock.
- Our resting time is from 22:00 o'clock to 8:00 o'clock. During this time you are not allowed to enter the campsite by car. In the interest of all we ask you to behave calmly during this time.
- Driving with all types of vehicles is only permitted on the designated paths at walking pace (10km/h). Please be considerate of children.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited in the sanitary buildings and all public facilities.
- Day visitors and visitors staying overnight are subject to registration and fees.
- Departure for pitches until 12:00, otherwise another night will be charged.
- The keys for the guest room will be handed over by 11:00 a.m. at the latest.
- The keys for the apartment, chalet, mobile home and holiday home will be handed over by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Cash: cash. We do not accept card payments. Do not forget the blue barrier key on departure!
- Pushes and shoes are forbidden on the bouncy cushion.
- For ball games of any kind, please use the multifunctional playground.
- In the swimming pond, please observe the applicable bathing regulations.
- Gemstone search for children (free) at 10.15 am at the gemstone water playground.
- Only clean stones with brook water (no drinking water).
- Children can search for gold (pyrite) free of charge without a fixed time.
Parents are responsible for their children.
- Please use the nearby forest area.
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash.
- Please do not leave your dog alone in the motorhome/caravan/tent if he is not used to it.
- Dogs are not allowed in the sanitary buildings. This prohibition also applies to the gemstone water playground and the swimming pond.
- Glass containers: Bottles, jars (no returnable bottles)
- Yellow sack: Cans, beverage cans and tin cans, aluminum, margarine and milk cups, milk cartons, plastics, plastic bottles
- Paper box: Cartons, newspapers (bundled)
- Residual waste containers: Residual and household waste
For the sake of the environment: Help to avoid garbage and save water. Thank you!
We recommend the products of our ERGO travel insurance (ERV), the market leader among travel insurers in Germany, so that you are compensated for possible financial losses in the event of cancellation or abortion of your holiday due to illness, accident or unemployment, even within your family.
In this day and age, we recommend that you take out Covid-19 cover in addition to your Cancellation or CancellationPlus insurance.
The new supplementary cover Covid-19 extends the insurance cover within the scope of the cancellation costs or travel interruption insurance of ERGO Reiseversicherung.
For further information, please see the flyer